Hello sweeties,
We are only 5 days away from Christmas!
With all the Christmas shopping going on and with our family member things got pretty busy and I want to apologise for not answering to your comments right away! But I will do my best to do so. The weather is really windy but there are no signs of snow, which doesn't feel like Christmas! But at least it's not warm here which kind of reminds us of Christmas.. The shops are full of people which makes last minute shopping probably the worst idea at the moment!
When I am going shopping I like being comfy and especially now that I have to manage to buy everything thing I need..especially Christmas presents! I love this disco pants, they add a really nice and sparkly touch to the outfit and you can never go wrong with anything high-waisted! As for the top, I love the leather sleeves and the checked pattern. And of course to dress up the outfit a little, I added my wedged sneakers! Oh, and this outfit is another confirmation that I love shopping at Primark!
I am wearing:
Sweater - H&M
Top - Primark
Pants - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark
Watch - Swatch
Necklace - Primark
Rings - Primark
Sweater - H&M
Top - Primark
Pants - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark
Watch - Swatch
Necklace - Primark
Rings - Primark
Do you like wearing comfy clothes when going shopping?
Have you finished your Christmas shopping?
Thanks for reading:)
xxxx
Have you finished your Christmas shopping?
Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


0 Comments