Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

If They Only Exist

I can’t help wandering how it would be if I had a unicorn or pegasus for a pet? I guess it would be great! And when you come into my garden there would be three heads from one body barking at you…What a pitty they’re just myths. But, let’s take a closer look to some of those myth creatures that are most fascinating!

1. Pegasus
My personal favorite and one of the best known fantastical creatures in Greek mythology. In their mythology, Pegasus is a winged horse, son of Poseidon and Medusa (a monstrous female on whom when gazed upon would turn onlookers into stone). Pegasus is associated originally for carrying thunderbolts for Zeus. He is generally pictured in white, sometimes in golden wings. The Pegasus was a great flyer and so beautiful! Myth says that Pegasus wasn’t immortal; for his good and long lasting service, Zeus gave him a place in the sky where he transformed him into a constellation.

Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments