Happy Monday and Happy February! I always love February, so I have a good excuse to do pink lovey nails all month long!
The OPI polish was received as a PR sample - this post contains affiliate links
So, I sat down and just sort of played with pinks and came up with an abstract pink/hearts look and I'm quite happy with how they turned out!
- Sally Hansen + Jelly Belly Insta-Dri in Strawberry Cheesecake
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Fuchsia Power
- OPI All About The Bows
- Trust Fund Beauty polish in I'm Kind Of A Big Deal
- Color Club Art Club Nail Art Lacquer in Paisley Paradise
- Smackers Nail Polish in Wickedly Stylish
- nail stamper
- nail dotting tool
To start this mani, I did two coats of the light pink polish with glitter in it, then using the stamping too, and 3 different shades of pink I swiped random marks paint strokes on the stamper and stamped them on the nails. Using the white polish and a dotting tool, I created little hearts on each nail and added some dots to the top. Then, I finished the look with a few small stripes to finish off the abstract look!
As always, make sure you check out Cosmetic Proof and Prairie Beauty Love to see their pink lovey nails too!




0 Comments