
Started with a base of NYC Love Letters; this is two coats, no topcoat. Very, very sheer but I knew I would be stamping on top of it (and not sure even if I did 8 coats it would be opaque!) But two coats gave lots of shimmer interest for the stamping that was to come!
Stamped using Apipila P.2 using FUN black stamping polish.
The pix below, the stamping isn't that visible but the shimmer is gorgeous underneath.
A closer look at Apipila P.2.
Top coated using KBShimmer Clearly on Top.
Another pix of shimmer!
After 5 or so minutes, added french tips using scotch tape as guides; same FUN black stamping polish was used. Top coated to finish.
Here's the other Digit-al Dozen Day 5 floral manis! The mani's this week have been off the charts as usual....the ladies in the group have so much talent; I hope you had a chance to check them out during the week!!
Thanks for looking!











0 Comments