Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bundle Monster Polynesia Stamping Plate Collection - Traditional Polynesia - Swatches & RevieW


Today I am back with another set of new plates from Bundle Monster.  This time I have one of the Polynesia collections to show you.  The Polynesia range is broken up into four sets - Traditional Polynesia (which I will be sharing with you today), Local Kine, Polynesian Tribal and Land Of Aloha.  Each set contains 5 XL plates with different designs.  Now as a word of warning, this post is pretty picture heavy but I just wanted to make sure that all swatches of the plates were clearly visible.

Like my Time Machine review (you can see that here if you missed it), I have swatched all the designs on paper and have used Konad stamping polish in black and my rectangle squishy stamper from Messy Mansion.

BM-XL111





BM-XL112



BM-XL113



BM-XL114




BM-XL115




I am such a huge fan of these plates.  I love the mix of designs and they all stamp really well.  I did receive a plate that was faulty (BM-XL111) so I borrowed Margaret's @m_a_tom on Instagram to finish doing my review.  I contacted Bundle Monster about this and they have sent me a replacement plate so the customer service is awesome.  Thank you Bundle Monster, it's just another reason why I will continue shopping with you.

Now if you are interested in purchasing any of the Polynesia collections they are available from Bundle Monster in their sets of five for US$19.99 or you can buy the individual plates for US$4.99.

Will you be grabbing any of the Polynesia plates?  I know I will be collecting them all.

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review).








Post a Comment

0 Comments