


The men's 'Esquire' has released a picture taken with Actor Lee Kwang-soo.
Lee Kwang-soo's charm continues in the interview as well. Unlike the image in the entertainment program, he is famous for being silent and manners in private. He answered that he is a "careful person" when asked who he thinks he is. “I don’t want to say ‘Actor Lee Kwang-soo’ or ‘I’m a person’,” he said, “some people are watching me like this, and some people are watching me like that, but I don’t want to stop it.” He also spoke of his feeling of sorry when he was awarded the Best Supporting Actor Award for Baeksang Arts in the past, which is also rooted in his careful and thoughtful personality. “I see seniors who are nominated together sincerely congratulating me on the stage, and I was sorry because I saw all of them,” he said. In the interview, there was a story about the winning work 'My Special Brother', the works that have appeared in the past, and the character with special affection. However, I did not miss the story about the entertainment program 'Running Man' which has been appearing for more than 10 years. "I am most grateful because I have informed the person who is me the most through 'Running Man'," he said. Regarding the favorable reviews of directors and writers, he also said that his irony, sincerity and best, seemed to have made a good impression. “I’ve never thought of it as ‘I don’t think I’ve worked hard today’, whether it’s acting or entertainment,” he said, always thinking about not letting go of his mindset.
Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo is filming the latest film Pirates: The Goblin Flag.
iMBC Photo Esquire

0 Comments