Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IMM - How many Great Weeks in a Row?

I have quite a bit this week, so let's just get to the books!

For Review:


Dust & Decay, by Jonathan Maberry, ebook from Galley Grab

Won:


Moonglass, by Jessi Kirby, from Tara @ Fiction Folio (came with a cool bag of "moonglass!)

From the Library:

Purchased:


 The Last Little Blue Envelope, by Maureen Johnson

Sisterhood Everlasting, by Ann Brashares

Poison, by Sara Poole, ebook for my Kindle

I'm excited to get reading. I have so many books I want to read right now, I can't decide! (It's not that bad of a problem to have!) Thanks to Kristi, The Story Siren, who hosts IMM every week. Thanks for checking out my loot -- I'll be around to check out some of yours!






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

Post a Comment

0 Comments