Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Please Please Pray For This One Month Old Baby

I just got home from a late meeting
and had an email asking if I would
post a prayer request for this sweet 
little girl,  Kalea.

asked me to request prayers for Kalea.
Kalea's grandmother and Roxy are 
good friends.

Here is what Roxy wrote:
Hello Sweet Blogging Sister's

Please help!
This sweet precious little girl needs prayer!

Her name is Kalea.

She is one month old.

She has a vitamin K deficiency.

Her symptoms;

Bleeding on the brain.

Seizures that have been controlled by medication.

Liver 

Retaining fluid

Kalea's Momma and Daddy 

have asked for prayer!

Please pray for this sweet baby.

We experienced a miracle two weeks ago

thanks to the blogging community

that prayed for our little CJK.

Please pray that God would heal this

 dear sweet little girl completely

and 

provide peace for  her parents

and grandparents.

This is the first grandchild so

you can imagine what they are 

going through.

Thank you so much-I know that

many of you believe in

miracles~

and that is what I am praying

for right now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments