| heading towards Naples on NCL's Epic |
As you get older, time seems to pass more quickly. I remember my dad telling me that it is like a cassette tape. As the tape plays, there is less of it left on the left side. It speeds up at the end of the tape, spinning until it is all on the right.
What will your life be like in twenty years? Where will you live? Will you stay in your current home, or do you plan to move? It helps to visualize the steps that we need to take in order to transition into our future.
I plan to travel in my fifties and sixties. On the agenda is a cruise to Greece, Italy, and Mallorca. I booked it a year in advance and got an excellent deal. I also enjoy visiting my friends in Las Vegas and New York, and attending our reunions and get togethers. These dancers are my show business family, and I feel very close to them. We met in our twenties, and now we area growing old together.
My little cottage is perfect for retirement. It has everything I need; it's simple and modest. Many people move several times in their life. Once I bought this home, I really put down roots. I have always loved California, especially the mild weather. Now that I've discovered the Beach Bus, I can see staying here forever. How about you?
Thank you for your comments. They add so much talent and energy to the blog. Please comment in English. I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published. If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.

0 Comments