In between working on my French Indian War figures, I could not help myself and picked up another project that was on the back burner, my Japanese Platoon.
First port of call was to construct some Jump Off Points.
 |
Completed Japanese JOP
|
 |
| The oil drums are scratched built and superglued onto the metal base. I then used Milliput to add texture to the base. |
 |
| Next step was to add and superglue all the weapons and bits of kit from the Warlord Games plastic Japanese Infantry box. |
 |
The camo netting is actually a fabric bandage and strips of cloth for the flags, once positioned on the drums has been established, I give them a coat of superglue to harden them.
|
 |
Gun straps added with the help of some Green Stuff and balsa wood used to create the boxes.
|
 |
Image of the JOP in Jungle terrain.
|
Cheers John.
0 Comments