Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Until the snow melts...........and love this embellishment



Just something beautiful and colourful to remind us that snow does eventually melt and go away. Just not this month, but soon.


Take me away from all this snow.



In the meantime............isn't this such a clever gift wrap idea? This sort of ties in to some embellishment and gift wrap ideas I am working on in the background over here (you do have to wait). Go here to see this very creative craft blog where she offers digital downloads such as this lovely feather detail and cameo gift tag. Several stylish feather styles and you can print in any colour of course. There is a free download for Valentines Day but was limited but don't fret if you missed out, I think you can buy the reasonably-priced digital kit here. You can't say I am not looking out for you in a gift wrapped way. Isn't this as cute as can 
be..............clever too. 


I do find this colour helps.

Photo 1 from amybutlerdesign Photo 2 from kitschydigitals

Post a Comment

0 Comments