Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cross Country - GI Joe Collector's Club

The 2014 GI Joe Collector's Club Exclusive figure is Cross Country. Based on the classic GI Joe vehicle driver, this new figure is a great update of the character. Cross Country has his iconic Civil War hat and Confederate flag belt buckle.  He is wearing a green vest and gray pants. All his paint apps are very clean and nice. His new head sculpt by Boss Fight Studios is very nice.


Cross Country came with a file card, figure stand, rifle, pistol, and a wrench. Considering the vintage figure came with no accessories, these are a nice selection of weapons. I really like the wrench. I think it would have been really funny if he came with a tape deck accessory to be installed in the HAVOC.


Okay, Duke. I've got to lube up some grease fittings and then we'll be ready to roll. Yo Joe!


Post a Comment

0 Comments