“A zombie is a fictional undead corporeal revenant created through the reanimation of a corpse, most commonly found in horror and fantasy genre works. “
Quite an appropriate month to resurrect my humble blog from its slumbers!
I must admit that I've been caught in the 'lockdown doldrums' for a while, and though I have managed to get a fair few posts done over on The Game Cupboard and The Emerald Musketeers, things have been shamefully neglected here.The Zomtober Challenge will be a testing experience this year, since due to my complete lack of hobby funds I can only paint what I can find in the 'pile of shame' that fits the theme (so I fully expect to pick up some more penalty points on my artistic licence).
So, to offset that situation, I've decided to pick up and continue the story of Brad and Hannah's fight for survival in the All Things Zombie campaign this month, so between now and Halloween the blog will shamble along featuring nothing more than death, decay and missing/rotten body parts!
You can play "catch-up" with the Zombie Apocalypse link, but just a quick refresher - Brad and the gang had driven into the town of Lorenzo and set up camp in a small warehouse complex, before getting tipped off that they were on a large hostile group's 'patch'.
They decided to make a run for it, and drove out in the early hours of the morning.
The "informers", Bobby Johnson and Madelyn Hopper, narrowly escaped members of the gang and followed Brad's trail hoping to join them.
Only a very short post, but fingers crossed there's plenty more REGULAR updates to follow!





0 Comments